Pumpkins, Pumpkins Pumpkins....& Dresses Of Course
Posted on September 30 2018
Soo... I love fall and love Halloween. And I Love Pumpkins & I Love my children. That being said, I hate carving them. I try to convince myself every year that I love the tradition of carving pumpkins, but somehow it is always the night before Halloween and I am convincing myself that we should carve pumpkins. The kids are always going to remember this right? My kids will be messed up emotionally forever if they don't have pumpkin carving memories right??? So I decided to find some fun non-carving pumpkin ideas. I know, I know, it is not the same. But maybe they will only be half way screwed up! (By the way, I am just kidding. I know they will be fine. But I really don't want to carve pumpkins either). So here is my top picks for non-carved pumpkins and of course I paired them with some cute dresses because that is what I love!
1. Minnie Mouse Pumpkin - so cute!
2. What Does the Fox Say... And This Dress:)
3. And Everyone Loves Emoji's
4. Unicorns Are All the Rage - So What Is Halloween Without A Unicorn Pumpkin
5. Disney Princess Pumpkins - Snow White & Alice In Wonderland Craze
6. I had to throw in a Pink princess pumpkin...because my daughter insisted!
7. Finally A Donut Pumpkin? Fun for Halloween and Birthdays! I just thought these were fun and easy. Something different and the kids love it!
And what have we all learned? You can make wonderful childhood memories with pumpkins without carving them! What ideas do you have! We would love to see your PUMPKINS! HAPPY HALLOWEEN FOR MARILI JEAN!
Pumpkin Photo Credits